Tuesday, 3 September 2013

The seasons are a changin

Although looking at my weather app you wouldn't think Autumn was just around the corner or is it already here?!?!
I love Autumn - the leaves change colour, my birthdays in October  and you still get those golden evenings. I also love the way make up & skincare changes. Today I thought I'd do a little post about the way make up changes for me and my picks for the changin season.


  • The sheerer foundations take a step towards in favour of a heavier coverage
  • Lipsticks become a little bolder 
  • Eyeshadow becomes smokier and I tend to use more browns and golden shades
  • Cream products are swapped for powders 
  • Jewel toned colours are painted onto my nails 

Nars deep throat , Dior Teint eclat (020), Bourjois healthy mix serum (52) and Estee Lauder pink kiss 

Kate Moss for Rimmel (107) , MAC Sheen supreme (New temptation ) and Revlon lip butter (Raspberry pie)
Maybelline colour tattoo (eternal gold and permanent taupe)   and MUA trio eyeshadow (innocence) 




No comments:

Post a Comment