Wednesday 29 January 2014

New year,new blog

If you cross these parts regularly you will have noticed that feed the sharks has had a make over, 
if you're a new reader then welcome! 
I really liked the old design by Faye but I just fancied something new,a bit slicker and a little fresher. 
It was suggested that I tried Ana  and I was not disappointed she was so lovely and listened to everything I asked for and talked me through the re-design even though I am completely useless . So Thanks Ana !
With a new design comes better blogging and a little more organisation so from now on blog posts will be up every other day so 
Monday's,Wednesday's,Friday's and Sunday's . 
That's the plan anyway but you know how life can have a funny way ... 

  Anyway I thought that I'd give you a peek into my desk as one of my resolutions was too be more organised. 
well I say but I tend to rotate from the kitchen table and the coffee table - I can't wait to move house and get an office , it's on of the requirements in fact. 





I have a couple of desk side beauty essentials 
  • The Origins No puffery is perfect for perking up tierd and strained eyes , I sometimes pop this in the fridge for a cooling relaxing treat. 
  • The Tisserand focus roll on really helped me during my dissertation when I found my self struggling to concentrate and for this reason I carry on using it . The blend of rosemary and grapefruit is pleasant and really does help me anyway.
  • Other bits I like to have on my "desk" is the Laura Mercier fresh fig hand cream because it smells beautiful and doesn't leave a greasy mess for typing, any lip balm at the minute it's the EOS melon lip balm and finally the Korres wild rose moisturizer just for if my face starts to feel a little dry through out the day.   
Hope you liked this post and you're liking the new design as much as my self?  
Do you have any desk staples or things to help you concentrate? Lemme know in the comments below :) 



-

No comments:

Post a Comment