Thursday 4 September 2014

Beauty || Revlon Colorstay moisture stain


My make-up weak spot is without a doubt lip products and I love a new(ish) release. 
I was a little excited by these Revlon Colorstay moisture stains so when I saw them on 2 for £10 I just had to pick some up. 
What are they? 
These lip stains have drawn comparisons to the YSL glossy stains and the premise is generally the same. 
A long lasting lip product that gives a bold hint of colour with a glossy almost wet look to them. 
The Verdict 
I picked up the shades Parisian passion which is a deep purple shade, perfect for Autumn Winter. And Miami fever, a bright orange coral shade. 
I  love the classic sleek packaging and the spongey doe foot applicator but I was really taken aback by how much the two formula's differed. 
Parisian passion applied beautifully and really did leave an impact. 
The glossy finish is just perfect and looks classic. 
It also lasts pretty well however I would advise two coats for maximum impact. 
However for me I found Miami fever was just a little bit too streaky and it really required you to take the time and re-apply. 
I also found that when I put on Miami fever it just wasn't the same colour on the lips as the packaging. 
Despite this I think I'll try and pick up another darker shade ... perhaps India Intrigue. 

 If these sound up your street there available now for £7.99



No comments:

Post a Comment