Monday 1 September 2014

Fashion || A perfect heel?

River Island £35.00 Similar here 


There's a stereotype that girls love shoes but I think I may be a little exception to that and I prefer to spend my money on clothes and beauty products.
When I do find a perfect pair of heels I tend to stick with what I know and these little beauties have been my best friend for about a year now.
I picked these up last year for my graduation and they are honestly the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
Bear in mind for my graduation I had to walk through a huge Cathedral and on cobbles and these didn't even cause a tingle of pain.
I'm often still wearing these whilst everyone popped their flats on.
The simple sleek design means that these heels go with everything and can be dressed up or down.
Perfect to dress up jeans, for work wear or for dancing the night away.
The ankle strap with gold hardware gives some extra support and a bit of interest to what could be a boring old black shoe.
The heel itself is only about 8cm so it's not too high which is perfect for me as I'm pretty tall anyway .
I'm planning on stocking up on another similar pair of these.

River Island, Kurt Geiger ,New Look Whistles



No comments:

Post a Comment