Sunday 11 January 2015

Beauty || Starting out with Omorovicza



Omorovicza is one of those brands that I've wanted to try for quite some time now but I've always been put off by the price tag. 
So imagine my surprise when I opened the 6 piece introductory kit   on Christmas morning. 
Priced at £42 this is a great way of getting to know the brand and see if those well hyped products are worth the hype. 
In this little kit you get the 
- Thermal cleansing balm (5ml) full price £45
-Cleansing foam (30ml) full price £45
-Illuminating moisturiser (20ml) full price £85
-Queen of Hungary mist (30ml) full price £46
-Instant plumping cream (5ml) £105
-Deep Cleansing mask (15ml) £57 

Instead of going through each product in detail I thought it be easier to tell you which products stole the show for me and which one I felt was perhaps wasted on little old me. 
I really like the mist but personally I found it very similar to the Caudalie beauty elixir and the cleansing foam well just wasn't anything to write home about. Again the moisturiser is lovely but I think there are cheaper alternatives.
As for the cleansing balm that's a whole different ball game - this odd looking black balm relies on minerals from the Hungarian thermal waters and muds gently lifts impurities whilst keeping skin hydrated. 
What I really like is that it  gives my skin a nice healthy glow but doesn't leave a nasty film.
I'm also in love with the deep cleansing mask and I cannot wait to repurchase this bad boy.
This clay mask uses moor mud to purify and de-congest the skin to revel bright,fresh and beautiful skin. 
Word of warning when they say deep cleaning they mean deep cleaning and I'd recommend that if your wanting to use this before a big event do it at least a few days in advance. 
It really does bring all the yucky grime to the surface but within a few days all that is gone and your left with lovely skin. 
This along with the balm really helped take my dull cold ridden skin from grey to glowing. 
You can also use this as an overnight spot treatment. 

Now finally the product that for me just didn't really shine was the instant plumping cream I just found that  it was wasted on my skin especially when it retails at £105 for a full sized pot. 
It's a product that's aimed at reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and at 23 that just isn't a concern of mine. 
This is a rich moisturiser containing  hyaluronic acid is left on overnight to reveal plump and juicy skin however I found that the Origins drink up intensive mask left me with the same results. 
However if this is something your after I'm sure you'll love this product. 

I really love these little starter kits and travel packs because they are great for getting to know the brand and seeing if its worth splashing the cash and eating beans for the rest of the week. 
I know that come pay day I will defiantly be surviving off the latter. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!






2 comments:

  1. The beauty of the words is that the same words can be used in a variety of ways to provide a different and unique meaning. You possess the nice and quite impressive style of writings that has touched my heart and soul. I shall come again to soothe my knowledge and skills thirst.
    clothes for sale online

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love reading through your Clothing and Fashion blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts.
    dresses wholesale uk "

    ReplyDelete