Wednesday 9 July 2014

Beauty || A budget Cleanser



I don't tend to change my skincare too often because I'm really very happy with the routine I have at the minute - it seems to be doing the trick and that's just fine with me. 
However I have noticed that my skin's been looking a little blurgh, a bit tired and in need of an umph! 
In Asda(this really is a budget buy) this brightly coloured cleanser caught my eyes especially as it's been compared to the Origins Ginzing cleanser  and at £2-4 it went straight into my basket. 
This thick citrus gel has teeny tiny little micro-particles in which gently exfoliates the skin, leaving radant glowing skin. 
This cleanser is great at giving you a lift when you wake up just feeling a little blurgh.
Although I wouldn't recommend using it everyday as it can be a little drying. 
This is definetly a budget cleanser worth checking out. 
Available from your local super market or Superdrug( on offer for £2.66 at the minute )

No comments:

Post a Comment