Thursday 24 July 2014

Beauty || Emma Hardie Luxury Superskin face & body hamper




I love me a little 'travel' set as there a great way to try a brand , try other parts of a brand and well for there true purpose,travelling. 
I'm going on holiday in a week and of course this meant looking for a new travel kit and boy did I do some searching before finally settling on this lovely Emma Hardie 'hamper'. 
I'm a huge fan of the cult favourite Moringa cleansing balm and I've dabbled in her face creams so it made sense to try some of the more body items in the range. 
I wont dwell too much on the cleansing balm but I will say it smells beautiful and really hydrates the skin whilst removing impurities.(15ml)
I've not yet tried the Amazing face age support cream or night cream (both15ml) and I'll probably still take a bit of my trusty Kiehls Ultra facial cream.


Next up is the hydra body oil (50ml)which smells so luxurious. This can be massaged on or dribbled into a hot bath which I imagine will recreate a lovely spa like experience. Now this may not be ideal for a hot location but anything that gives limbs some hydration has to be good.
In this hamper you also get a Luxurious body cleanser and intense body lotion (both 100ml) which again smell beautiful with ingredients such as Rose,Jasmine,Bergamont and Neroli.
The body lotion is wonderfully thick whilst absorbing quickly to give you the moisture you need .

You also get a body buffing cloth and a sleek white wash bag which is actually really well sized - perfect for travelling or popping in your gym back.
I'm really pleased with this set it's a great way of trying the brand before you buy a full size and I especially like the inclusion of the cleansing balm.
It's a great little kit , I would say that I would have preferred one of the cleansing face clothes as there so soft but overall I really love everything  and for £30 this is a definite steal.

If this sounds like something you'd like to try you can order it online at

Feel Unique & Space NK

Lemme know below your top travel kits :)


No comments:

Post a Comment