Thursday 10 July 2014

Lifestyle || A little favour?




What's this two posts in two days and another one planned for tomorrow? 
Yes you heard rightly! so for those of you who have stuck around thank you!!
and to any new readers welcome! 
I intend to be giving this little corner of the internet a lot more love over the next few months and hopefully you'll enjoy reading it too. 
To anyone that does read Feed the Sharks I wanted to ask for a little favour? 
Cheeky I know! 
If you could fill in this quick short survey for my Masters dissertation I'd be ever so grateful. 
It's all about if the media forms our perceptions of beauty and I'd love to hear what you think! 
You can be male or female and any age over 16 . 
Please and thank you !!! 
The link's below  and I'll be back tomorrow ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment