Monday 5 November 2012

DIOR SKIN NUDE

DIOR SKIN NUDE (shade 20) : 

So again this was a bit of a whim whim buy because of I was feeling down with uni deadlines and job applications so I decided on this cheeky purchase without fully understanding the price ... OOPS !!!

    What they say :

  • SPF 15 
  • £31.00 
  • All skin types 
  • Hydrating
  • Gives a subtle velvet finish with the right amount of coverage , helps to reveal skins texture whilst adding a natural shine free radiance perfect for a natural glow. 
What I say : 

I think that £31 is quite a lot for a foundation however when you consider the brand and the packaging it's not too bad . Personally I do think it would be suitable for all skin types as it isn't to oily and does give a nice even coverage. I love the glow and finish it gives my skin and I can sometimes get away with not using a highlighter over the top. However I do think that for nights out I do prefer the YSL Teint touche eclat foundation just for the staying power. It is however great as a slightly pricey day time/evening foundation . 

Hope you enjoyed my first review type post as i enjoyed writing about it :) I'm hoping for a trip to the trafford centre at the weekend which will no doubt equate to few cheeky purchases ... hopefully these will be a fully thought out purchase. I also had a bit of a baking session over the weekend for a flat bonfire party ... so coming up will be MALTEASER BROWNIE RECIPE AND mini cupcakes ...


No comments:

Post a Comment