MMMMMMM malteser brownies :)
|These are the finished product, might not be work of art mind|
So for bonfire night me , my boyfriend and a couple of my housemates decided to have a bonfire feast and sparklers :) my contribution been these yummy brownies and the sparklers .
WARNING THESE ARE VERY CHOCOLATY BROWNIES!!!
- 180g Butter
- 200g dark chocolate (broken into chunks)
- 100g milk choclate( broken into chunks)
- 75g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g cocoa powder
- 220g soft light brown sugar
- 3 beaten eggs
- 150g Maltesers
Lets get baking :
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and grease line your choose tin ( I find a 20cmx20cm one best)
2. Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a pan once melted allow to cool for 5 mins
3. Place flour,baking powder ,cocoa and sugar and combine. When the buttery chocolate mixture is cool add to your try ingredients . Crack in your eggs and fold into the mix
4. Stir in the milk choclate, some whole and some crushed maltesers ( I am thinking next time I will try white chocolate chunks instead of milk)
5. Pour into your tin and bake for 30 mins.
6. Serve with a sprinkling of icing sugar and indulge
Happy baking best enjoyed with a glass of milk :)