Wednesday 14 November 2012

MMMM Malteser Brownies

MMMMMMM malteser brownies :) 


These are the finished product, might not be work of art  mind 




So for bonfire night me , my boyfriend and a couple of my housemates decided to have a bonfire feast and sparklers :) my contribution been these yummy brownies and the sparklers . 
WARNING THESE ARE VERY CHOCOLATY BROWNIES!!!





What to buy :  

  • 180g Butter 
  • 200g dark chocolate (broken into chunks)
  • 100g milk choclate( broken into chunks)
  • 75g plain flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 50g cocoa powder 
  • 220g soft light brown sugar 
  • 3 beaten eggs 
  • 150g Maltesers 
Lets get baking : 
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and grease line your choose tin ( I find a 20cmx20cm one best)
2. Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a pan once melted allow to cool for 5 mins 
3. Place flour,baking powder ,cocoa and sugar and combine. When the buttery chocolate mixture is cool add to your try ingredients . Crack in your eggs and fold into the mix
4. Stir in the milk choclate, some whole and some crushed maltesers ( I am thinking next time I will try white chocolate chunks instead of milk)
5. Pour into your tin and bake for 30 mins.
6. Serve with a sprinkling of icing sugar and indulge 

Happy baking  best enjoyed with a glass of milk :)




No comments:

Post a Comment