Sunday 23 December 2012

The Winterlicious 'tag'

I know I said I would post every day until Christmas and I haven't but in my defense I have and I am still ill :( so instead I am put two posts up today . If you watch you tube beauty videos you will probably have seen the winterlicious tag ... I quite like the questions so thought hey you know i'll do it as a blog post so there you are !!

1. Favourite winter nail polish?  Models own Jack Frost its a lovely blue/silver glitter perfect for the festive period 
2. Favourite lip product?  I chose a balm and a lipstick for this. Balm wise I would choose Nuxe Reve de Miel which is worth every penny as it is the only lip balm to make my lips feel better in the winter and it smells delightful. For lipstick I've been loving Revlon Raspberry pie lip butter. 
3. Favourite winter Scent or candle?  For some reason Chanel Mademoiselle always reminds me of Christmas.
4. Favourite winter beverage?  Hot Chocolate especially white Hot Chocolate with marshmallows and cream 
5. Favourite holiday movie?  Easy!!! the Gruffalo I love it yes its not a Christmas film but in the UK it's on every year and in my house we all look forward to it.
6. Favourite Christmas song?   Anything of the Buble Christmas album 
7. Favourite Christmas/holiday treat?  Christmas dinner!!!! I look forward to this all year round
8. Favourite Christmas decoration?  My boyfriend bought me a lovely bauble from the Moomin shop but I left it at uni so I'd say Candy canes or these cute gnomes from IKEA. 
9. Whats on the top of your Christmas list?   Kindle fire HD
10. What are your plans for the holiday? Spending it with the fam <3




No comments:

Post a Comment