Wednesday 28 August 2013

A growing NARS Obsession ...

This time last year I would have sworn on the likes of Chanel, YSL and MAC if I wanted something a little more high end , however more recently I've headed straight to the NARS counter with little more than a side wards glance towards the shiny counterparts.  
So in a recent trip to Sephora there was no exception in honesty I could have spent a lot more money than did as there was just so much I loved alas I restrained myself to two purchases - one of which I want to talk about today :) 

Ladies (and maybe gentlemen) I present NARS SOULSHINE CHEEK PALLETTE: (£35)


NARS market this product as been a cheek Palette which can be used to create a beautifully sculpted look. I'm not entirely convinced it will give you those greatly desired chiseled cheekbones but what it will do is add beautiful colour with a hint of shimmer.  
Soulshine is made up of a barbie esq pink , a darker grape shade and a beautiful apricot shade all completed with a subtle rose shimmer. 



PROS: 

  • Adds a beautiful glow to sunkissed skin and is perfect for evening make up.
  • This palette is 12g whereas the regular NARS blusher is 4.8g - so uno you are getting good value for you're dollar 
  • The apricot shade is absolutely beautiful , it gives such a nice pinch of colour whilst highlighting the cheeks. 
CONS:
  • Now personally I don't see many cons in this bad boy but I can see that it's defiantly more suited to darker skin tones but never fear if you are light handed when applying you can still control the amount of product you are applying. 

You can pick this pretty little palette up for a limited time only from Space NK

 

No comments:

Post a Comment