Beauty bits & pieces :
- First up we have a couple of lip products the EOS melon lip balm I picked this up purely because I needed a new lip balm and had heard a lot of good things about these sphere shaped wonders. This now sits in my hand bag ready to soften my lips when needed. Maybelline Baby lips (Cherry me) was something I purchased because when I left you couldn't buy them in the UK- when I returned you could... nevermind eh? Personally I don't see the hype over these little sticks.
- Next we have blushers the Balm Frat boy instantly caught my eye due to the funky 'retro' packaging and then the beautiful pink colour which is highly pigmented with a subtle subtle sheen. I've already spoken about the NARS Soulshine cheek palette so I won't go into too much detail.
- From NARS I also bought the Sheer glow foundation which I'm afraid I haven't had much use out of yet because it's just a touch too light for my tan I am however really looking forward to using it.
- One of my best friends chelsey recommended I pick up the Marc Jacobs eau so fresh: summer edition. This is a lot sweeter than the original eau so fresh and is without a doubt a summer scent . It just makes me smile and the neon flowers aren't too bad either.
Body bits :
- Australian gold spray gel with bronzer SPF 15 . Now I don't know if I would have been this tanned without this tanning gel but I do feel it has deepened the tan. If not it's an excellent way of getting you're skin covered in SPF (especially if you are in water) and it smells beautiful . Thanks Rhona for the recommendation!
- Across the pond EOS is a much bigger brand than just the lip balms and with that I picked up the EOS shaving creams(Pomegranate raspberry) which smells divine and leaves the legs incredibly smooth and soft.
- Whilst out there I wanted a new cleanser as the Clarins creamy cleanser felt a little too heavy with the heat and not wearing much in the way of make up . The Burt's bees soap bark & Chamomile deep cleansing cream caught my eye. A mix of soap bark - to deep clean , chamomile to soften and menthol to calm the skin perfect? Now in England I'm not using this as my main cleanser instead it is now used in the morning.
Some of my other favourite bits include the my future listography book , Roots sweatpants and sweatshirt and the most beautiful jacket from Aritzia which unfortunately doesn't deliver to the UK.
So there you have it just a few little bits and pieces hope you enjoyed !
See you soon