Monday 7 April 2014

A spring OOTD


I've not done an OOTD post for a while now so I thought I'd share this skirt that I picked up last week whilst in Nottingham. 
I'm really enjoying skirts at the momment and love this floral Jacquard style mini skirt.
I like that it's really very verstitaile you can either dress it up to look very smart and formal or you can chuck on a pair of flats and a chunky knit perfect?
A definate Spring staple, if only it would warm up enough to whip off those black tights . 

This particular outfit was one I wore for dinner with two of my old housemates.
I decided to pair the skirt was a loose thin Topshop knit and chunky ankle boots. 
I did chuck on my favourite coat of the moment cos it was a little chilly but you know I'm rather happy with this little OOTD. 

These types of skirts seem to be every where at the momment and for a good reason.
If you fancy picking up one for yourself head over to New Look 



No comments:

Post a Comment