|Excuse the odd photograph just rather like the eyeshadow haha|
1) 21 going on 22 , recently graduated with a 2.1 in History(this is my proudest moment to date!). Now going onto my MA in journalism.
2) I love food , I love to cook , bake and mainly eat. About 3 years ago I had the best seafood linguine ever in the South of France - I continue to search for anything remotely close.
3) I love being outdoors and it breaks my heart that I don't live by the beach any more.
4) 2013 has been an amazing year so far .
5) My favourite TV shows are midsummer murders( I prefer the John Nettles episodes), Great British bake off and Downton Abby .
6) I am engaged .
7) Although I hate that I don't live near all of my best friends I do love that when we do see one another nothing has changed .
8) I have a very interesting taste in music and love going to see live music. IN the past few years I have being lucky to see Bruce Springsteen, Foo Fighters and Beyonce.
9) I love to paint and find art galleries incredibly relaxing.
10) My friends joke that when I am older I will have a house full of pets - so far I have a hamster, rabbit, 2 x guinea pigs and the family dog. Thankfully only the hamster lives with us at the moment.
1) YES I am a natural blonde !
2) My skin is normal to dry
3) My favourite perfume is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
4) Kate Moss is my ultimate style and beauty icon ( remember that one)
5) The sea air is great for you're skin - my mummy told me so
6) I could spend hours in Sephora or Space NK
7) In my eyes a red lip is a timeless classic - my go to lipstick would be MAC ruby woo
8) Since putting the straighteners down and using less heat my hair has never felt better
9) My top tip - clean you're brushes regularly , I'm a big fan of Dr. Bronner
10) Currently my favourite make up brands are Nars, Chanel and Revlon
So there we have it 20 facts about your's truly. I hope you enjoyed this little post . I'd love to hear any of you're beauty hints and tips? Anything you're mum,gran or friends passed onto you?
Comment below or give me a tweet @brigid_farrell