Wednesday 11 September 2013

The new skincare additions

Literally every time I'd go into boots ,I'd pick up Hydraluron put it into my basket and swiftly put it back on the gleaming white shelf. I just didn't seem to be able to decide if I actually needed this much hyped product?
However last week I noticed Indeed labs was on reduction so finally Hydraluron and his beautiful brother eysilix were welcomed into my home. 

Hydraluron- moisture booster with the purest Hyaluronic acid (£24.99 at Boots)

So what does it do?
'increases skin hydration from below the surface with an ultra-high-quality hyaluronic acid that holds up to 1,000 times it's weight in water.'  
Hydraluron aims to reinforce the natural moisture of the skin, plumps the skins tissue and aids visibly radiant and youthful skin. 
So I was skeptical at first but you know my skin just feels so good now it does have a radiant glow, my make up and moisturiser both sit more comfortably on the skin and those horrid dry patches aren't as scaly. 



Eysilix- Instant eye rescue (£24.99 at boots)

'The first ever 10 peptide eye cream that instantly lifts,reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles while targeting fine lines,wrinkles,crows feet and tired eyes.' 
So under eye circles are one of my major issues of concern - I've struggled with eye creams and concealers but it still looks like I've got 6 BIG suitcases under my peepers. Yet at £24.99 this little bad boy has made me feel that little bit more at ease with the way my eyes look. I really do feel as if my under eyes have lifted , puffiness reduced and the dark circles are slowly disappearing. Now I know the under eye problem will always be an issue but I do feel a little bit more comfortable after using Eysilix.

So are these indeed labs offerings worth the hype? YES!!! to put it simply

Have you tried any of the indeed labs products? lemme know what you though :)





  

No comments:

Post a Comment