Sunday 9 March 2014

#Nuxepamperhamper

 I recently received an email asking if I'd be interested in entering the Nuxe Pamper hamper blogger competition and of course I jumped at the opportuinity. If you're an old friend on this blog then you'll know I'm a big fan of Nuxe products especially the Reve de Miel ultra-nourishing lipbalm.
The only rule of the competition was to compile a spring inspired wishlist of products for the perfect pamper.
Enough chit chat let's get down to the nitty gritty of what I'd choose for my perfect Nuxe Pamper hamper.



 Huile Prodigieuse OR(link)-  I love the original Huile prodigieuse and cannot wait to try the shimmering golden version. Using this oil is a great way to add moisture to the skin and with this version containing golden particles it's a great way to add a healthy golden glow to the skin. Perfect for bringing a bit of life into those winter limbs.
Reve de Miel- Ultra-comfortable body cream(link)- I have this delicious scented body cream and love using it when my skin needs a hydration hit. It's the perfect end to a lovely relaxing bath . This cream is really comforting but if you feel you need an extra moisture hit - try mixing a little bit of this with a teeny bit of the huile prodigieuse.
Comforting cleansing milk with rose petals(link)-  I've used the Micellar water from this range and was really impressed. This cleansing milk caught my eye because it's a bit lighter for Spring after months of using heavy balms and oils. An added bonus is that if it's anything like the water then it's going to smell amazing , is there any Nuxe products that don't smell delicious?
Reve de miel lip moisturizing stick(link)-  And of course no Nuxe pamper post would be complete without my a nodd to my favourite lip balm. This stick version isn't as thick as the ultra-nourishing lipbalm but it still delivers a perfect dose of hydration. As it's in a tube it's perfect for chucking in your bag ready for any adventures that Spring may bring.
Teint E'clat Prodigieux(link)- This product looks so exciting and it's definetly on my 'to buy list'. This tinted moisturiser looks perfect for achieving that desirable golden glow and whats more it uses active plant ingridients. I really love using tinted moisturisers in the spring/summer because they really do help perk up dull skin.
Candle spa- Huile prodigieuse fragrance(link) - and what pamper session would not be complte without a beautiful candle. This one is fresh and uplifting with a delicious aroma of almonds. The perfect Spring scent.

I hope you enjoyed my selection and hopefully this has provided you with some NUXE spring time inspiration.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment