Sunday 2 March 2014

No matter how long the Winter is the Spring is sure to follow OOTD

Sunglasses - $10
Coat - Asos £30
watch - Michael Kors
Shirt - Zara 
Jeans - River Island £40
Boots - Shoe box 




I thought I'd do a little OOTD post of what I wore yesterday to a local artists market and lunch at our favourite cafe. 
I love this little quote(title) and it feels right for this time of the year , spring is definatly on it's way! 
I really like this casual outfit even though it's a higgile de piggle of clothes from around the world.
 I picked the sunglasses up from a store in Canada as I lost a couple of pairs . The skull skirt is from Zara in Palma about two years ago and I just love the pattern and think it's a perfect spring shirt. 
The coat was an absolute steal from Asos, I was just scanning through the website when this caught my eye - I love the contrast sleeve look. It was reduced to like £30 from £70 so hey ho .
I like to keep accessories simple so popped on my usual rings which consist of a pandora ring, one form some jewelers in Spain and my engagement ring. I then slipped on my Michael Kors watch which I absolutly love - I don't really like big watches as they annoy me when I'm writing away so this was perfect . 
Finally my boots are from a catalouge - I know I know I was a bit iffy to start with but my boyfriends mum pointed these out and I was sold! 
so there you are a post about what I wore on the 1st of March . I'm going to pop my febuary favourites up tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment