Tuesday 15 October 2013

A cold weather saviour?





I am definatly a little late onto the lanolips trend but to tell you the truth I've never really needed to look any further afield than the NUXE Reve de Miel lipbalm. However I fancied a change especially as it gets a bit chillier and the common cold becomes a weekly occurance.  Cue lanolips - not only does it hydrate the lips but it relieves a dry sore chapped nose making it a perfect cold weather saviour. 
Lanolips contains the natural moisturiser Lanolin which is found in shorn sheeps wool. Yes sounds gross but if you can push that aside this ointment is 100% pure , natural and fragrance free. Honestly it made my lips feel lovely and lipstick ready but it really did fix that rudolph nose I had been sporting. 
NOW  The Lanolips 101 ointment formula is very very thick and it does require some squeezing in order to get the product out of the tube. I would defiantly recommend warming it with the fingers before applying. This aside I defiantly can see this becoming one of my Autumn/winter staples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment