Thursday 10 October 2013

My brown eyed girl...

When Autumn comes a knocking  I love to up my make-up and play around with colour be it on the lips or on the eyes.  One of my favourite looks is a casual smokey eye with minimum fuss but maximum impact. Personally I stick to browns and coppers because I find they work best with my colouring and look a little more casual.  This look is simple as pie and can be easily taken from day to night.


The tools -
  • A creamy eye shadow in a bronze shade such as Rimmel scandal eyes in the shade bad girl bronze. 
  • A brown/gold eye shadow. I've used L'oreal colour appeal in Brown lame 
  • A mascara of you're choice 
  • A flat brush, blending brush and eyelash curlers.
1) Apply the cream shadow and really take you're time to blend it all over the lid. 
2)Take a teeny bit of the shimmery shadow onto a flat top brush and gently pat into the cream shadow. 
3) curl the lashes and finish with a coat or two of you're favourite mascara.

VIOLA !!! simple as pie :) 
What I really love about this look is that it's perfect for Autumn and can easily be taken into the night with a slick of eyeliner .





No comments:

Post a Comment