The tools -
- A creamy eye shadow in a bronze shade such as Rimmel scandal eyes in the shade bad girl bronze.
- A brown/gold eye shadow. I've used L'oreal colour appeal in Brown lame
- A mascara of you're choice
- A flat brush, blending brush and eyelash curlers.
1) Apply the cream shadow and really take you're time to blend it all over the lid.
2)Take a teeny bit of the shimmery shadow onto a flat top brush and gently pat into the cream shadow.
3) curl the lashes and finish with a coat or two of you're favourite mascara.
VIOLA !!! simple as pie :)
What I really love about this look is that it's perfect for Autumn and can easily be taken into the night with a slick of eyeliner .