Thursday 31 October 2013

October Favourites

Keeping up with magazines , Zara Winter coat, Yankee fireside treats candle and neom tranquility candle, Mac peaches, Origins  no puffery , lanolips 101 ointment, Chanel Sublime de Chanel waterproof mascara and Berry lips.


Beauty bits and pieces :  This peaches blush is just beautiful it add a lovely little glow to the cheeks which is perfect for these colder months. This week I picked up a Chanel mascara that I'd been wanting to purchase for ages as I had a little trial. This mascara holds the curl beautifully whilst adding volume ( I will be doing a review next week). 
       Berry lips are just perfect for Autumn through to Winter as they add a bolt of colour , look sexy and interesting all rolled into one ! My weapons of choice would be the Revlon just bitten balm stain in crush beguin,Topshop beguiled,Kate Moss lasting finish 107 and Georgio Armarni lip maestro in 201.  Sporting all these berry coloured lips and cold weather calls for a good strong moisturising lip balm I've been loving Lanolips 101 ointment which I reviewed here. Last on the beauty front is the Origins no puffery cooling eye roll on which is so relaxing when rolled under tired eyes, I just chuck it in my handbag and use it for long library sessions or whenever I need a perk up.





Random... I love reading and keeping up to date with magazines some of my favourites this month include Little white lies , Suitcase , Allure and Elle which my Aunty and Cousin kindly bought me a subscription for my birthday. I signed up for Netflix again and got hooked on House of cards.
        Autumn defiantly calls for more candles to be lit and two of my favourites this month include the Yankee fireside treats candle which smells like marshmallows and reminds me of Canada and the NEOM tranquility candle which really is helping me get a good nights sleep and relax- review here.   Finally we have the lovely ZARA coat which is the cosiest warmest coat I've ever owned and definatly worth every penny!

Something I've enjoyed ...  My Birthday who doesn't love their birthday? and getting the opportunity to write a few pieces for my University newspaper :) if you fancy a look here and  here

Something I've not loved so much ... My wisdom tooth has become infected again which means it's coming out in a month. Honestly didn't think it could hurt this much but hey ho ! 

Something I'm looking forward too... Bonfire night and the colder autumn nights 

No comments:

Post a Comment