Monday 27 January 2014

Current everyday make-up


I thought for today I'd give you an insight into my current everyday favourites. 
These are the staples I turn to when I've hit the snooze button a few too many times . 
These favourites do change on a regular basis as I tend to get bored of wearing the same thing. 
So here's a peek into my everyday make up ... 


Base ...
Depending on what I'm doing and how my skin looks I'll either use Nars sheer glow or the Dr.Jart BB water fuse balm which is perfect when you're in a bit of a hurry, I'm going to do a post on this beauty later in the week. 
For concealer I'll pop the Rimmel wake me up concealer under my eyes then some of the Bobbi Brown concealer on any redness or blemishes.  
The Rimmel concealer is really great at brightening the under eye area and taking away any signs of tiredness.
If I'm having a shiny day I'll set the base with some Illamasqua loose powder. 

Cheeks...
For cheeks I've being using the bottom tier of the Laura Mercier Colour-to-go palette. The matte bronze is perfect for contouring but is a warm enough shade to add a nice hint of colour. The sweet madrian blush is a piece of beauty the coral pink with a hint of gold shimmer it is perfect as we slowly come into spring .
To finish I might pop on some of the Bourjois Poudre de riz which I do love but it does smell a little bit like you're granny's perfume.

Eyes && lips ...
Last up is eyes and I've being trying to use my mac palette a little bit more and my current favourite look is to swipe Naked lunch over the lid with satin taupe in the outer corner. I blend this together with a mac 217 , this looks lovely alone but if I'm feeling a bit fancy I'll put on a touch of cranberry.  Curl the lashes and pop on some of the L'oreal false lash effect mascara .
For brows I've been using my favourite Bobbi Brown brow pencil in Ash or fill them with Mac wedge.
Lips tend to be changed on an almost daily basis but recently I've being reaching for a combination that is a little different- for me anyway.
I pop on the Smashbox be Legendary lipstick in the shade posy pink which is a cotton candy pink and is incredibly moutrising. I'll then top with the Laura Mercier sweetheart lip glace which smells BEAUTIFUL ! It is also a really lovely colour and this combination is very pretty pink.
I must admit I top up on gloss more then neccessary just to smell it!

Hope you enjoyed this post and it's not too long. Let me know if you like these ?
Or what you'd like to see more of.
Have a nice rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment