Thursday 2 January 2014

OOTD : NYE Eve

' Roll on 2014'


Blazer - Miss Selfridge
Cami- (similar at) Topshop
Tartan leggings- Topshop
Heeled boots - Matalan
Clutch - Whistles

So I thought I'd give OOTD post's a try and see how it goes. At the minute I feel a little awkward and definitely don't know how pose but you know the saying practice makes perfect ! 
So we'll just see how that pans out . 
For my first post I thought I'd show you what I wore for New years eve. 
I went to a friends house party so I didn't want to look too overdone and I rather like this ensemble.
So I really do wish you all a very happy New year and let's all make it the best one yet :) 
Personally I'm not ready for the festive period to be over so I'm watching Love actually and eyeing up the Brie and biscuits.
Lemme know what you think of this post ....

Oh and of course my dog Scamp wanted in on the action...




No comments:

Post a Comment