Saturday 18 January 2014

Nude natural radiance set



I am a big fan of the Nude skincare range, I loved the purify cleansing wash and the perfect cleaning oil is the best eye make-up remover I've ever used - this includes the Clarins instant eye make-up remover , and I do have a little soft spot for the lilac packaging. 
I really wanted to try a few more bits from the range and asked for the natural radiance set for Christmas. 
Nude is like the name suggests very skin friendly - it's 100% natural and allergen free and  the ingredients used are ones that the body can recognize.  Nude's etho's is that it's products are beautiful and natural so that skin shines. 
The idea of this set is that it gives the 'skin perfect natural lighting wherever you are.' 



Perfect cleansing oil (15 ml) full size - £28.00 
At the minute this is one of my go to cleansers , it's perfect a hydrating and perking up winter skin but equally it is a light enough oil that it can be used when the weather heats up. 
Considering how well this oil takes off eye make-up it doesn't strip the skin at all, rather it melts away any impurities,dirt and make-up. I like to massage this oil into my face and wipe off with a warm flannel , if I'm wearing waterproof eye make-up I'll pop some on cotton pad's and swipe away. 

Radiant day moisturiser( 15ml) full size - £42.00
Containing N-Probiotic cell nutrient this moisturiser aims to stimulate the skin to produce it's own anti-aging ingredients. Now at 22 I can't say aging is a major concern of mine but this moisturiser really does help to hydrate and re-awake the complexion. What I really love about this moisturiser is that it's very light weight and not much is needed in order to achieve great results. 

Pro Genius treatment oil (10ml) full size - £58.00
Ahhh the star of the show ( did I mention how much I'm enjoying oils at the moment? ) rich in omega 3,6.7 and 9 this oil helps replenish skin cells. Yes it sounds extreme but just one application and the skin looks more radiant. This is quite a heavy oil so I would recommend patting it into the skin rather than rubbing it in and give it a few minutes to soak in. 
For a luxury over night treatment mix a little of the oil with the radiant day moisturiser. 

If you are wanting to try something new or if Nude is a brand that's caught you're eye then I'd defiantly recommend this little set, and at £38 it's a great introduction to the brand or a great gift for any skin care lover. After all who doesn't want healthy radiant skin?

Available from Space Nk at £38.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment