Tuesday 7 January 2014

Nars FOTD

2013 was definitely the year I fell head over heels for Nars , it started with the 'infamous' Laguna and spiraled downwards. 
Asides from a few stumbles with Sheer glow I have honestly loved everything I've tried. 
For today I thought I'd show you my Nars face. 



BASE-  
I use the Body shop's Vitamin E illuminating moisture cream to inject some radiance into my skin before applying Sheer glow with the real techniques miracle complexion sponge. 
I find this is perfect for when I want something with a little more coverage without it being too drying. 
Laguna is my go to bronzer when I can't be bothered to make decisions (it is hard decision). This bronzer adds warmth and definition to the cheeks without looking too 'done' . 
 When it comes to blush on my Nars face I like to switch it up a bit i'll either use the baby pink deep throat or a swirl of the soulshine palette, which I reviewed here here.
Base is finished with a teeny but of the champagne toned albatrose highlighter which adds a nice glow without looking too shimmery and sparkly. (teeny side note but maybe don't drop your powders as they may will smash)


Finishing off -

I hadn't paid too much attention to the Nars eye shadow's until my sister bought me this little duo - Kalahari. 
The creamy shadows are well pigmented and apply well, these two shades are just perfect for those neutral lovers out there. A gold copper shade with a brown shimmer which is a little bit like MAC club and I'm sold! I really must buy some more of these shadows.
To finish the look I go for a slick of  the creamy coral Lodhi. I love this lipstick it's perfect for adding a pop of colour on cold winter days .




No comments:

Post a Comment