Friday 10 January 2014

Feeling the Chill OOTD




Coat - Zara
Scarf - H&M (similar here)
Jeans - River Island
Boots - Matalan  
Is it just me that struggles with what to wear in this cold wet weather?  You don't want to look too chunky with all the layers but ultimately you want to stay warm. I thought for today's OOTD I'd show you one of my go to winter outfits. 
The jeans are high waisted from River Island. I like to roll the ends up a bit to add something a little bit different, especially with these booties. Now at 5'11ish I don't tend to wear heels on a casual basis but I have fallen for these, it does help that there so darn comfortable!
I top of the outfit with a cosy warm coat and my trusty tartan scarf , you may have guessed I really am loving tartan prints at the moment. 
Hope you enjoyed this little post , apologies for it being a short one and have a lovely weekend... 
I'll see you Sunday for a post that's a little different... 



 

1 comment:

  1. Can you email me with any tips about how you made your blog look this cool , Id be thankful!
    jeux de foot 3d

    ReplyDelete