Monday 20 January 2014

Hourglass Opaque Rouge - MUSE


This picture just doesn't do justice for the colour...

A few weeks ago I went down to London for a number of reasons , now shopping wasn't on that list but hey needs must and all that jazz. 
I love Liberty's and couldn't resist a trip to the beauty department (after the stationary of course) , the Hourglass stand immediately caught my eye. 
The whole stand is beautiful with the bronze copper effect packaging and I was a little spoilt for choice, however of course my love of lip sticks took over and I plumped for this cheeky liquid lipstick. 

Muse is a slightly intimidating coral red orange hybrid in a matte velvet effect. This is the perfect colour for summer days at the beach , I love to wear bright matte colours with dark sunglasses. 
Although these lipsticks are matte they defiantly aren't drying with a mix of anti-oxidants and vitamins to protect the lips, I would suggest giving your lips a quick scrub before applying. 
As for application it does take a little bit of practice, the product drys very quickly so just apply onto the lips and allow to dry - don't blot or smack you're lips together. 

I think I'm a little bit in love with this lip colour , it's not my usual shade and I really enjoy wearing it.  I also really love the packaging it's compact rather than the usual lipstick bullet shape with the bronze effect packaging - theirs just something so slick and glossy about this. 
Now at £23 this is defiantly a luxe product and I promise in the next week or so to do more budget friendly purchases :) 

Available here Liberty or Space Nk

No comments:

Post a Comment