Friday 27 December 2013

A perfect palette ?



I'll throw it out there , I am genuinely in love with this little palette from Laura Mercier. 
This is the palette that does it all it you can create a perfect smokey eye, add a pop of colour and finish it all off with a slick of gloss. 
I can't help but gush over this palette , admitedly I hadn't used anything from Laura Mercier before but I am now itching to try more and I'm especially eyeing up another second skin cheek colour. 
In the Laura Mercier Colour-to-go in natural nudes comes with four eye shadows to create an easy going smokey eye , two cheek colours and a lip gloss.  
  
I hear you exclaim all this in one little palette?  Yes it's true. 
This palette is great for travelling or popping in you're hand bag rather than carting everything but the kitchen sink. 
The bad news is that I can't seem to find these palettes in stock anywhere else online so I'd defiantly recommend snapping one up if you see it around. 

Laura Mercier colour-to-go palette - natural nudes  £31.00  



No comments:

Post a Comment