Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas





HAPPY CHRISTMAS BOYS AND GIRLS, HOPE SANTA WAS GOOD TO YOU ALL !! 

Just a quick little post to say happy Christmas and just let you all know whats going down in the world of Feed the sharks ... 

1) I will be blogging a lot more and giving feed the sharks a lot more attention . I am looking into a blog re-design so if anyone knows of anyone? lemme know 

2) I will be the first to admit that I have being a little lack on the beauty/blog front, in honesty I've just had too much work and struggled to get back into a groove ! 

3) I'd love to know what posts you guys fancy seeing? or any  tips for  getting back into blogging? again lemme know below ! 

4) Finally thanks for all the support and those of you who follow it does make my day :) 

If you do wanna follow it's super easy 

on either Bloglovin or have a chat over on twitter @brigid_farrell 

so there you have it and I'll see you all tomorrow (if I haven't turned into a Christmas pudding) 

No comments:

Post a Comment