Monday 3 February 2014

The lifestyle post // A Perfect Sunday and OOTD

It's rare that my boyfriend and I get a Sunday off together we'll either both be at work or I'll have uni work to do. So when we do get the day together it's nice to do something and this week we decided to have cake for lunch ! 
Luckily Lincoln has an abundence of cute little cafe's in which to grab a slice of cake and do some people watching... 
We decided on going to Bell's cafe, we also decided we'd try to go for cake at least once a week ... so much for eating healthier. 





How cute is the crockery? and the cake was delicious 
We both opted for the victoria Sponge , I had red berry tea and James had Stoke coffee which is lovely and found all over Lincoln. 
We will definetly be returning for breakfast in the next few weeks, as it looked and smelt amazing. 
One of the main things I love about Lincoln is that it's full of cute boutique shops after tea we ventured over to a little tea shop that sells leaf tea and all sorts of coffee varities , we also popped into a dainty chocolate shop . 





I've lived in Lincoln for four years now and yet the Cathedral never fails to take my breath away. 
Isn't it beautiful?
And finally a little OOTD picture . 

Chelsea boots - Topshop (similar)
Denim tee dress - Topshop
Scarf - Burberry - (Unfortunatly it's my mum's I'd have no idea where to find it )
Coat - Barbour 

Hope you enjoyed a look into my perfect Sunday and enjoyed this post and lemme know if you like these lifestyle types of posts . 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. 
I'm off to a talk from fashion blogger Sofia Bak tonight and I'm very excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment