Saturday 8 June 2013

FOTD - Chime for change

A week ago today I was strolling around Kuw gardens eagerly awaiting for 6' O'clock to roll around. Come 6 O'clock I'd have been at Chime for change dancing along to the likes of Florence + the machine, Ellie Goulding , JLO and BEYONCE!!!!  With this I thought I'd do a little bit of a FOTD (or night) post to show you lovely lot the look I went for.
I fancied rocking MAC Ruby Woo on my lips so I wanted everything else to be played down except my eyes which I smoked out a little - not particularly summer make up but certainly concert ready.


Naked Smog and buck , Chanel les beiges 30 , Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in warm ivory , Benefit they're real mascara, Rimmel soft kohl in sable brown, Bobbi Brown brow pencil in ash , Collection lasting perfection concealer, MAC Ruby red, ME ME ME beat the blues in sunbeam and MAC face and body in C2.


BASE -   As a base I used MAC's face and body in the shade C2.  You know something I really love this foundation it's very light coverage and adds a delightful healthy glow to the skin... Perfect . I then covered my dark circles with the Bobbi Brown concealer and the lasting perfection on any red parts - my nose gets very red.
I just wanted a little bit of a bronze glow to my face so I used the Chanel les beiges as a bronzer - this is also really handy for stylish on the go touch ups.  Finally for the base I added a touch of ME ME ME highlighter on the tops of my cheek bones and the cupids bow.

EYES - Base done i moved onto my eyes. I used the shade Smog all over the lid and under the lash line and blended Buck into the crease. This combo is just beautiful . I then popped a little of the Rimmel eyeliner along the water line. Curled my lashes and applied some Benefit they're real mascara - I'm not a 100% sold on this mascara yet .

LIPS -   As for lips I whacked on MAC Ruby red stright from the bullet for a bold strong lip .  This is a colour and formula that you can never go wrong with!


AND THE FINAL RESULT ....



I still feel a bit odd doing these FOTD pictures and not sure if I'll keep going so please lemme know what you think , should they be continued etc...

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the sunshine whilst he still has his hat on ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment