Friday 7 June 2013

The gradual tanner....



It's no secret that I love a good tan so when my sister received this St.Tropez product I had to give it a whirl.    A new gradual tan from St Tropez which claims to tan,tone,firm & moisturise - surely the things we all want from a product as the bikini season commences.  St.Tropez also claim that the tan contains anti-oxidants which help to reinforce the skins natural defences for extra firmness... intrigued?

This is a gradual tan so it's never going to be the darkest colour rather it gives the skin a golden glow within the first application. This glow can then be developed over time- I find this works better for me as I am very very pale. And this certainly is very moisturising but I'm not 100% sold on the idea that it will tone and firm the wobbly parts we all hate. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this tan as it has a very strong scent that may aggravate the skin.  Overall I really do rate this tan and I have been slapping it every other day - I may need to buy my sister a new bottle.

If this sounds up your ally you can pick it up from Feel UniqueSt.Tropez and Boots for £20

No comments:

Post a Comment