Thursday 13 June 2013

Making the switch ...

So today I thought I'd do just a little post about making the switch from Google friend connect to Blog lovin. Now you my or may not know that google are planning on loosing the gadget on the right hand side of a blog which shows your lovely faces .
So what does this mean to you ? Well it means that those of you following Feed the Sharks through GFC won't be able to see recent posts and such like ...

Now you can use a variety of different blog hosting sites but my personal favourite is bloglovin.  Bloglovin is easy to use , keeps all your favourite blogs in one please and you have the freedom to choose what you want to read and when. For all of you who like a little bit of order in life you can drop posts and blogs into neat little categories.

So if this sounds like your cup of tea and you don't want to miss any of the posts on Feedthesharks have a stroll over to my bloglovin site and feel free to check it out :)

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4672305/feed-the-sharks

Thanks guys , I really do appreciate the comments and those of you following this blog...

I'm sure a post will appear later tonight :)

Even simba is preparing for the switch :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment