Monday 4 November 2013

A naughty purchase...




We've all been there had a bad day , agonizing tooth ache or generally feeling a bit pap so we walk into our favourite shop and buy something that is just a little bit naughty !  For me this shop or shall we say stand is Chanel . I usually go for bronzers or lipsticks at Chanel but this time I fancied something a bit different and picked up this lovely mascara. I mentioned in another post that I'd had a sample of the Sublime de Chanel waterproof length and curl mascara and absolutly loved it , I can't understand why it's taken me this long to purchase the full size. 
First up the packaging is so sleek and classic with the tiny hint of gold embellishment on the lid and the wand is a plastic comb wand which allows the lashes to look defined. The mascara it's self isn't clumpy at all and holds the curl beautifully whilst still looking natural .
Now for the naughty part this is not a purse friendly mascara at £24.00 . 

If this mascara has caught your eye you can pick it up from boots or House of fraser




No comments:

Post a Comment