Sunday 10 November 2013

The Sunday face...

How cute is this moomin tealight holder?!?



If I'm not working and James is, my Sunday's tend to be rather relaxing and comprise of household chores and uni work . Bet your so jealous?  
This means that not much make up is required and the 5 product face rolls into action. 
I start by applying the Dr.Jart water fuse BB cream  which leaves a subtle glow to the skin , it's a fantastic product when you don't want much make up as it covers a multitude of sins. No concealer required.  I then use Nars laguna to add some definition and colour to my cheeks. The bronzing powder also acts to set the BB cream a little. 
For my peepers I want them to look bright and awake so I use the Rimmel nude eyeliner along the water line. I then curl my lashes and coat them in the  sublime de Chanel mascara
Lips then get a dab of the Korres lip butter in the shade pomegranate as it adds a hint of colour whilst providing a nice dose of moisture . I must remember to buy a new one of these .



So there we have it my Sunday face :)




No comments:

Post a Comment