Monday 28 January 2013

#1 choc-chip cookies

So first up on baking week is good old choc chip cookie( inspiration from Comic Relief bake off I urge you to I-player it) these are so yummy and gooey inside... beautiful. I did get a little over excited and bought a new cookie cutter then didn't need it ... awkward but I included it in the photo anyway cos I'm bad ass
Ingredients 125g unsalted butter 100g LIGHT muscovado sugar 50g caster sugar 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1 egg 150g plain flour 150g of your chosen 'filling' I used Choc chips but fudge pieces are also a favourite Ready to bake? 1.Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees. Put the butter , sugars and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and combine. Make sure everything is scraped in.
2. Add your egg to the butter mixture and carefully combine (you don't want it to split) Then in goes your flour and baking powder and stir until fully combined. 3.Tip your 'filling' and stir that in too . 4. Divide the mixture into little balls( you should get about 12 medium sized balls) and drop onto two lined baking trays. LEAVE PLENTY OF ROOM THEY WILL SPREAD IN THE OVEN 5.Pop them in the oven and bake for 10-15 .

No comments:

Post a Comment