Friday 25 January 2013

#1 Weekly beauty bits

Sorry this post is a day or two late but I have been in bed ill for few days and I am still feeling a bit rubbish so using this opportuinity to blog and do some dissertation work. I thought an interesting post would be about my weekly beauty bits - this is my way of getting out of a rut and using different products rather than sticking to the same bits and bobs.  I tend to change whats in my MUJI drawers(make up) and my wicker baskets ( hair ,skincare and bath bits)

 Wicker picnic basket : (I have no idea where this is from my Dad got wine in it for Christmas and I snapped it up) 
As you can tell with haircare I like the same brands which at the mo are : Bumble and Bumble , Bed head and Toni and Guy . ( I may do a haircare history soon)

2nd wicker basket (again no idea where it is from)

 I was going to a detailed skincare/bath & body bits but hey there's probs a bit too much in there :P but as you can probably see theres a few familer brands such as emma hardie(note do not keep next to heater), origins,khiels,nude and bioderma.


So now for the interesting part :) BEAUTY PICKS ... I store my weekly picks in the 'infamous' Muji drawers which can be found here http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=9&Sub=39&PID=5589 (just a little sidenote but the delivery is excellent especially with them been fragile objects)
This weeks choices are as follows :

  • Mac Shainghai spice and syrup Michael Korres lip butter pomegranate 
  • Kevyn Aucoin - the sculpting powder
  • Benefit Highbeam 
  • Soleil Tan de Chanel - terre ambre 
  • YSL Touche eclat and Collection 2000 conceler
  • YSL macara volume effect faux cils 
  • Range of pencils inc Rimmel Scandeleyes nude,bobbi brown brow pencil in ash 
  • Blushers - Nars deep throat and Revlon cream blush (can't remember the name)
  • Benefit you rebel tinted moisturizer and Bourjois(sp?) healthy mix 52 
  • Illamasqua loose powder  

There we have it my weekly picks have a lovely weekend :) see ya soon






No comments:

Post a Comment