Saturday 6 April 2013

Gelly High shine Nail paint by Barry M






Personally I have a love hate relationship with Nail polish I go through phases when I was younger I loved Barry M for the cheap prices yet bright colour range however more recently I've been favouring brands such as Essie,Revlon and Ciate this was until the Barry M gelly high shines were released. Without a doubt like many I have fallen hook line and sinker for this range. 

Like the name suggests these polishes are meant to mimic a gel manicure which means high shine and long lasting ( a gel manicure tends to last up to 3 weeks) . These are certainly high shine even with one coat and without a top coat and they last more four days but for £3.99 you can't complain ! What I really love is the colour range it's full of  pastels, dark's and beautiful brights , I also think they'll be excellent for the summer especially for holidays or days on the beach . 
I have Prickly pear ( Lilac pastel) ,Blood orange ( a bold bright red), Papaya( my favourite ! A lovely bright coral) and Lychee ( a sophisticated twist on a nude nail). I will defiantly be purchasing some more over the next few weeks in preparation for the summer.  

You can pick these up for £3.99 however at the moment in boots they are on 3 for 2 Booties

L-R Lychee,Blood Orange, Prickly pear and Papaya . 

No comments:

Post a Comment