Tuesday 2 April 2013

Neal's Yard ... Brand in the spotlight

Neals yard is a brand that I've always been familiar with whenever we went to Newcastle my mum would drag us round Neals yard and L'occitane and the house would be full of the distinctive blue bottles. However I'd kinda forgotten about the brand ... this was until I received the Bee lovely hand cream in Marie Claire along with 20% discount. I thought before telling you about my purchases I'd fill you in a bit about the lovely company that is NEALS YARD 

"At Neals yard remedies , were driven by the passionate belief that health and beauty should be more natural , less synthetic. This passion and our firm belief that it's down to all of us to protect our precious planet, is at the heart of everything we do . "

With that kind of mantra what can be bad? Neals yard apply a holistic approach towards health and beauty whilst not testing on animals, keeping the buying aware of the ingredients and making the products in England.  


First up ...
Nourishing orange flower toner £15.50 for 200ml  


This smells delicious sometimes I just sit and smell it- Yes Really!! This toner aims to benefit Toning, Clarifying , refreshing and refining and to be honest I think it does all of these things especially refreshes due to the sweet orange scent. Now don't get me wrong I love the blue glass bottles but there not ideal for travel and I have to decant some but you know this is a teeny little gripe in comparison to how much I love the toner in general. 














We then picked up this little gift for mothers day .... 

Bee Lovely collection bespoke gift : £28.00 

How cute are the little bees all over these ?  Neals Yard currently have a line in which they are donating money in order to help save the bees. 
I instantly liked the concept of this especially as you all know I love honey based products. 
The set included a hand wash, hand cream and busy bee balm , today I am going to talk about the balm. 
This little multi- purpose balm can be used on cuticles,elbows, ends of hair and I've just popped some on my lips.  It's perfect for popping in your handbag for whenever you just want a burst of moisture on those dry bits . Again this smells beautiful . 

I can safely say that Neals yard is without a doubt back on my radar and I will defiantly be trying more from the bee lovely range.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Bee Lovely hand cream, it's such a lovely product and keeps my hands in great condition!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great try the busy bee balm it's really helped soften my lips past few days :)

      Delete