Friday 15 February 2013

Get ready with me #1 Valentines day


So me and my boyfriend don't really do much for valentines usually except the year he paid for my tattoo (two hearts on my wrist) - what a sweetie but this year we decided to actually do something . I made him some biscuits and a bag full of goodies and he got me a lovely emerald ring - hold ya horses not that kinda ring  and he surprised me to dinner and cocktails I thought that I'd show you what make up I used for the night . 


Base -   I used the Liz Earle skin tint as I already had tan on and just wanted a lovely glow.  Set my T-zone with the Illamasqua loose powder(which oddly doesn't say a shade) , covered any blemishes with the Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in warm ivory and went under my eyes in YSL touche eclat.  I then went in with Nars laguna to add warmth to my face , then to give me a rosy glow I used Nars deep throat and highlighted with benefit High beam. 
Eyes-   I really wanted my eyes to look simple because I had a bright pink lip so I used Mac naked lunch over the lid with Mac wedge in the crease, I then went on the water line with Rimmel soft Kohl pencil in sable brown.  Popped some YSL volume effect faux cils mascara on my lashes and filled my brows in with the bobbi brown brow pencil in ash. 
Lips - I started with YSL Rouge Volupte in shade one and packed it out with elysambre lipstick in the shade 220. I have never heard of this brand but received it in either jolie or glossy box but it's a really bright pink colour.  

Just a note on my hair I used the enrapture heated rollers to create some volume and curls and then went over some of the curls with my GHDs. I love doing my hair like this and the rollers have a bit of sentimental value because my Grandad bought me them for Christmas before he passed away. I thought was nice gift to receive because me and my cousin used to always play with my nana's rollers . 

So hope you all had a lovely valentines day/ night whatever your relationship status <3


No comments:

Post a Comment