Wednesday 6 February 2013

Chanel Bronzers


Hands down I love bronzers. One of my first ever make up 'proper' make up purchases was the Bourjois Delice de poudre ( I kind of wish all my bronzers smelt like chocolate). I love the way a good bronzer can warm your skin up - especially important for us paler girls and the way correctly applied they can really help contour your face. I love my NARS laguna and kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder but for me it's got to be Chanel bronzers with the sophisticated black and gold packaging . 

Chanel Bronze universel  bronzing make up base and Soleil tan de Chanel shade 63 Terre Ambre


A few weeks ago I finally picked up the make up base after searching for about a year for it and blimey it was certainly worth the wait... I love it !!! The colouring is very similar to the powder bronzer but without the shimmer - making itbetter for contouring.  It can be used in a number of ways but I find that mixing it with your day cream gives a lovely subtle glow . Yes Chanel bronzers aren't the cheapest but they will last you and you know its your slice of Chanel ... because I know I won't be buying a Chanel bag anytime soon :(

Hope you enjoyed this little post ... I'm trying to save money at the moment to go travelling and put a depoist on a flat after uni so I'm cutting back on make up spending alas I still have many beauty posts in the pipeline . 


HAVE A GOOD WEEK !!!
XO  



No comments:

Post a Comment