Sunday 26 May 2013

MAC - Sunny Seoul

MAC Sunny Seoul £14.00


When I recently took a trip up to Newcastle I had two shops on my mind Space NK and MAC (Yes I was meant to be going Canada shopping but hey ) . From MAC I wanted to pick up a new pink lipstick and although I had a list of what I fancied  however I completely went of track n purchased this beauty instead.

Sunny Seoul is in the creamsheen+ Pearl formula - these lipstick finishes are combined with crushed pearls to give a high shine glossy finish- Perfect for summer!
Sunny Seoul isn't a bright in your face pink, instead it gives a pop of colour - more a wash of pink . This is the perfect shade for me as I find Pinks a little intimidating - give me a red or coral any day
The one thing I absolutly love about MAC lipsticks is the sweet vanilla artificial smell it just makes the product a delight to wear ! does anyone else agree? 


I apologize I haven't got the hang of lip photo's yet !


No comments:

Post a Comment