Product of the week-
I recently purchases the Clarins creamy cleanser and it's been a pleasure to use so far . Wouldn't say I love it as much as the Emma Hardie Cleansing balm but it's certainly a close contender.
I'm still reading the hundred year old man which I'm really enjoying, but I've also enjoyed catching up with the blogs I love following.
I've still not seen Gatsby :( I really am very sad about this.
Top 5 of the week-
1. After one of my friends telling me she was slightly worried that I hadn't purchased anything for Canada, I went on a little spree and I think I'm nearly fully stocked up now. I might do a travel essentials post next weekend.
2. I was re-united with one of my best friends who is studying in Edinburgh. We had a lovely day of burgers,culture, Tea and cake. What more can a girl want?
3. I also had a trip up to Newcastle with another bestie , which was fab ! I got stressed in boots about miniatures, purchased a lovely new mac lippy, introduced Stella to Space NK , and drank lots of tea ! Fenwicks currently have a pop up tea shed cute eh?
4. James and I planned a little holiday to Scotland when I get back to England. We wanted some were hotter but unfortunately were saving for a house so Scotland it is. I'm still really excited as I have a few tricks up my sleeve :)
5. And finally I'm seeing Beyonce a week today !!!