Saturday 25 May 2013

This week #5

Last week I didn't do a weekly round up because if I'm honest it wouldn't be worth writing about- I worked and slept pretty much ! I don't mind this so much I like seeing my friends at work and sleeping is always fun just not to write about.  This week has been a little more enjoyable - I do seem to be drinking a lot of tea however !





Product of the week-  

I recently purchases the Clarins creamy cleanser and it's been a pleasure to use so far . Wouldn't say I love it as much as the Emma Hardie Cleansing balm but it's certainly a close contender. 

Best read-

I'm still reading the hundred year old man which I'm really enjoying, but I've also enjoyed catching up with the blogs I love following. 

Listening to/watching- 

I've still not seen Gatsby :( I really am very sad about this.

Top 5 of the week- 

1. After one of my friends telling me she was slightly worried that I hadn't purchased anything for Canada, I went on a little spree and I think I'm nearly fully stocked up now. I might do a travel essentials post next weekend. 

2.  I was re-united with one of my best friends who is studying in Edinburgh. We had a lovely day of burgers,culture, Tea and cake.  What more can a girl want? 

3.   I also had a trip up to Newcastle with another bestie , which was fab ! I got stressed in boots about miniatures, purchased a lovely new mac lippy, introduced Stella to Space NK , and drank lots of tea ! Fenwicks currently have a pop up tea shed cute eh? 

4.  James and I planned a little holiday to Scotland when I get back to England. We wanted some were hotter but unfortunately  were saving for a house so Scotland it is. I'm still really excited as I have a few tricks up my sleeve :) 

5. And finally I'm seeing Beyonce a week today !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment